Our mission is to collect new and gently worn shoes to give to those in desperate need of footwear to eradicate parasitic sickness and disease amongst children and adults around the globe. We are dedicated to improving the lives of the less fortunate by also providing practical and meaningful supplies, materials and services.
Auxiliary Services Offered by The Soul Project:
• Volunteer and Community Service
• Ministry Counseling Services
• Youth Mentoring Program
• Feeding the homeless during Thanksgiving & Christmas
• Providing School Supplies (paper, pens, pencils, backpacks etc.)
• Providing Toiletry Items (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, etc.)
Nationally, we have partnered with The Center of Hope in Knoxville, TN to radio broadcast messages of hope to collect and distribute needed supplies and support for low-income families. Internationally, we distribute food, water, bibles, school supplies and hygiene projects to residents of numerous villages in West Africa.
Please consider supporting in our mission to give a desperate individual hope and a new look on life.